About: Our Ella Swimsuit is our first introduction into swimwear. Taking a more modest approach to the timeless one-piece, we've design includes long sleeves for added protection from the sun or if you simply prefer to cover your arms.
Please note that this is not recycled lycra. However, to ensure the longevity of your garment please adhere to the care instructions.
To ensure correct treatment of your swimsuit please follow the below care instructions
- Cold gentle machine wash garment separately or hand wash with luke warm water.
- High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Drip dry in shade.
- Do not leave rolled up wet.
- Rinse immediately after use.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to swimwear.
- Fake tanning products will mark and damage swimwear.
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear. We recommend that you rinse immediately after use.
Garment measurements: Unstretched (UK 6, 8, 10, 12, 14)
Model wears a Small
It is advisable to take a size down as the fabric has more stretch than usual.