Store Policy, Shipping & Returns
- Kindly note that we do not produce large quantities and often do not keep stock on hand. Your order will therefore be made-to-order unless otherwise stated
- In this event there is a maximum of 7-10 working day lead-time before your order is shipped.
- We currently stock size XS S M L XL, if you do require a smaller or larger size you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do our best to replenish sold out sizes on a weekly basis. However, if you cannot find your size in stock please do contact us directly.
- Prints are used based on availability.
- If you've ordered a few items and some of them are ready to ship you have the option of having part of your order shipped or wait to have it all shipped together. We suggest you choose the second option as to not incur double shipping costs.
- We do aim to keep service as swift as possible but, do encourage our clients to plan ahead and take our lead-time into account when shopping for a specific occasion.
- We make use of Aramex overnight store-to-door shipping.
- Your order will be shipped as soon as your garment is ready.
- Please note: We only ship orders from Monday to Thursday.
- Orders placed from Friday to Sunday will be shipped the Monday.
- Once your order has been shipped you will receive a parcel tracking number which you can track on here: https://www.aramex.com/track/shipments
- Kindly note that we do not hold responsibility for tracking your parcel. This applies to local and international shipping.
- In the event of your parcel being lost you are entitled to a full refund.
- We offer free shipping in all local orders of R400 and over.
- If the contents of your parcel is damaged (picture proof required), you are entitled to an exchange. Local orders only.
- International shipping is done via DHL express and is calculated by DHL relative to the parcel size and shipping area.
- Customers are responsible for any customs or import duties charged by the receiving country.
- Delivery time on international shipments will be communicated based on time given by DHL express.
- Customers will be able to track their order here: https://www.dhl.co.za/en/express/tracking.html
Returns and Refunds Policy:
- We regrettably do not offer any cash refunds except if your parcel has been lost in transit.
- To request exchanges or returns please email us at email@example.com
- You will be refunded R99.99 Aramex overnight delivery fee for you to send the item back to us. You can do this at any PicknPay store. Delivery information will be emailed to you.
- We only accept returns or exchanges on items if the fault or damage is on our side. A picture will be required.
- No return or exchange will be accepted if damage was caused due to incorrect garment care.
- Size exchanges are allowed provided that there is stock available. Please take our lead-time into account if a new size has to be made up.
- Our overall garment measurements are provided and we ask that you kindly take note of them before making a purchase. Our garments generally have a relaxed fit.
- If the fault on the garment is repairable this will be your first option.
- Second option is an exchange for the same item, a different item of the same value or higher priced item with the balance being paid.
- No exchanges for items that cost less than the original item.
- Third option is returning the item to us and receiving a store voucher + 10% discount to use on another occasion.
- ALL returns and exchanges must be made within 7 days of purchasing the item.
- No returns, exchanges on sale or end of season items.
- No returns on earrings or any body products.
- No returns, exchanges or refunds on bespoke garments.
- Due to the high cost of international shipping we do not except returns or exchanges on international orders.